|In other words...
|KMBO Pirate Radio???|
- Employee and immediate families of KMBO, participating co-sponsors or prize suppliers are not eligible to win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner is solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes incurred upon claiming a prize. KMBO will file a 1099 for prizes valued at or above $600.
- Mechanical duplication or alteration of any KMBO entry form or forms affiliated with KMBO is prohibited.
- All winners subject to verification by use of proper identification (valid drivers license, state ID card or military card)
- Contest participants offering incorrect contest/entry information may be disqualified at KMBO's discretion.
- All winners names, likeness and voice may be used by KMBO, contest co-sponsors and prize suppliers for publicity purposes.
- KMBO, co-sponsors and prize suppliers are not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries, mail or mail.
- All entries become the property of KMBO.
- KMBO reserves the right to refuse a contestant a prize where an applicable age is necessary and KMBO has made the necessary age to win available.
- KMBO reserves the right to substitute any prize not grantable for another prize of equal value.
- All contest rules and requirements for individual contest will be available for viewing during regular KMBO business hours at the KMBO main office.
- Decisions of the judges at KMBO are final.
- All prizes must be picked up within 30 days.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Listeners may only win a prize once every 30 days.
- Specific contests may have additional rules. Rules are available at the KMBO studios. For more information on specific contests, contact us via our contact form.